So I'm gonna start this off the only simple way I know how, by busting some serious myths up in here, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman style. (look it up.)
- Myth: Loads and loads of homework like everyday.
- Truth: Nah man, Brock has this groovy rule that he only gives you 10 pages of reading a night, and you kinda learned how to read in kindergarten right?? See, that easy.
- Myth: Super hard tests
- Truth: Tests aren't hard if you do what Brock says and s t u d y.
- Myth: I hate politics, so I'll hate this class.
- Truth: Don't worry we hate them too, oh yeah and the government, that sucks too.
- Myth: I can totally pass this class and the exam without listening to single thing THE Brianna Owens, experienced gopo-er, has said.
- Truth: Lol try it hun
- Finally, you should also expect a cake party for the federalism and knowledge. Yay. Now go my lil freshmen (and seniors, I gotchu buds too. ) spread your knowledge like the icing on a federalism cake!!
Late entry: You should also definitely prepare to cry at the end of the year when Bork gives you the end of the year speech, because it really sucks just leaving the class. :''(((( AND YOU SHOULD ALSO PREPARE TO WRITE 4 ESSAYS IN PEN BECAUSE LORT KNOWS I WASN'T
you thanking me for busting these myths ---->