Yay!! The fun part!! Let's get this out of the way:
- THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL ESSAYS
These are so easy, you literally can answer them with like 2 sentences. Also Brock is gonna give you this thing called a grammar point, I obviously never got it. but it's to help your writing and you should really try for it. Now since the love of my life is a nice, neat, bullet list, here's one about essays that you should totes take a look at.
- THESE ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD REALLY STUDY FOR. Holy crap you need to study for these. It's so important. Multiple you have an at least 25% chance on, but please study for essays.
- Brock always does them on key issues that the exam likes to talk about as you're taking a unit test it's helping you study all in all.
- MAKE AN OUTLINE!!!! Seriously dude it's a great idea and you have so much time to do it, plus they make you write essays with pen on the exam AND TRUST ME IT RLY SUCKS WHEN YOU DECIDE "o i don't need outlines, bc im smart lol" ON THE GOPO EXAM AND THEN TOTALLY FRICK UP AN ENTIRE ESSAY. SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make outlines. Do it. Really.
- Be grammatically correctly. I know this sounds totally stupid, doing something they don't ask for, but there's going to be a lot of smart people looking at that paper you wrote who ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO GRAMMAR.
- Use a spare tire. Also kinda sounds dumb in theory, but if a question asks for one reason, give two. It helps and plus you have so much time you could probably have 6 spare tires.
Now I never did any of these things, but lorty me I sure wish I did. Because I never actually 100% completed an essay on a unit exam and if I would've just done these things I probably would've. SO PLEASE DO NOT BE DUMB AND LISTEN TO ME.